Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Wall Decor

 I made these with my girls a few months ago, they are pretty much my favorite thing hanging in my house right now, and I know I will treasure them forever.
 I got the frames at Walmart for about ten dollars each. I already had the paint and pics at home, so it was a cheap project!
Below is the vinyl I have hung above my girls' doors. Paige's room is on the Left, Zoey's on the right. I knew I had to put a cute quote above their doors and I stole this quote from one my mom has hanging above the photos of me and my sisters in our wedding dresses.
"Diamonds may be precious, but daughters are Priceless."
Printed in Ma Sexy Font

2 comments:

  1. i love this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to do the photo thing!!!! What kind of paint did you use?

    ReplyDelete