Saturday, January 28, 2012

Scrappy Flip Flops

I saw these adorable flip flops on one of my nieces and because I have sooo much extra material I decided to make a few. You can get kids flip flops for just over a dollar at hobby lobby, and since I already had all the material this whole project cost me about $1.50 each pair. If you don't have material or want specific colors I suggest buying a pack of fat quarters from Hobby lobby.

I cut a bunch of material in pieces about 1 in wide and 4 in long. This will of course vary on the size of flip flop you are using.
Wrap the pieces around the straps of the shoes and tie a
knot. 
Alternate the colors and push close together to make fuller.
Repeat until both straps are covered.
Trim to preferred length for your finished product.
I love them, and best of all, so does Zoey!


No comments:

Post a Comment