Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Turn an old bottle into a Vase!

 Today Miss Zoey was sick so as we watched cartoons for hours upon hours I decided to make some vases. You can use any kind of bottle! Don't mind the three with the bottoms unfinished, they sit on top of my bookcase so you can't tell. Lol. I figure this post was pretty self explanatory. All you need is something to wrap around the bottle (I have three yarn, and the gray one is some scrap Jersey knit material from a previous project) then left one plain because i loved the color of the glass.
The bottle on the far left I simply wrapped some yarn in a random pattern and then sprayed it with the same paint as the post below. I would NOT recommend using yarn. It was too thick making ridges in the paint and left little fuzzies. Tape or ribbon would have been a better idea. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment